linux friendly isp

Wade Smart wade at wadesmart.com
Sun Feb 25 18:32:33 UTC 2007

02252007 1229 GMT-6

It seems to me you are talking about several things which do not have to
do with one another.

Your isp provides internet service.
Their front page - you dont have to go to it. Set another page as your
home page.
If their email services are marking email as spam, go to your account
settings either turn off spam filtering, turn down the filter strength,
tell them your problem and see if they will help you out.

As for linux friendly - that has no bearing - except for tech support.
Its just a service. It works with all hardware.

Who are you with?

wade