Strange....

The enigma enigma at rick-net.com
Sun Feb 25 14:00:06 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-24 at 16:01 -0500, Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> The enigma wrote:

> >> Mozilla is of course based on Netscape, and it has a Talkback crash
> >> reporting system.  I've never had it come up on Sunbird, but it's
> >> possible that Sunbird does have it, and they forgot to take out some
> >> mention of Netscape.
> >>
> >> Matthew Flaschen
> >>

> > Matthew,
> > Yeah Mozilla is based on Netscape, that's probably where that came from.
> > There wasn't any crash on my system, thought. I just didn't like not
> > being able to close out of it with out having to respond to it, even
> > though I chose "no", know what I mean?
>
> Yes, it is strange, and it brings back bad memories of Windows, where
> all the windows are modular.  What version of Sunbird are you running.
> I'm using .3 .
>
> Matthew Flaschen

I'm running Sunbird version 0.3.1. You wouldn't happen to know of a good
firewall for Ubuntu, would you? I'm using autofw, and I wrote a script
that I bash at root to start. I'm not sure what it's "buying" me though.
Do I need a firewall with Linux, if I'm running it as a client through a
high speed connection ISP?
--
~ Rick D.
  Evolution Email