Off Topic: anti spam software??

David B Teague davidbteague at verizon.net
Fri Feb 23 17:45:53 UTC 2007

Benjamin E. Zeller wrote:
> On Friday 23 February 2007 16:19, The enigma wrote:
>
>>  Benjamin E. Zeller wrote:
>> On Friday 23 February 2007 15:37, David B Teague wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>

>> SpamAssasin for Thunderbird? I'll check it out.
>>

> Not for exactly thunderbird, but for "Wintendo".

<giggle>  Windendo? Native XP looks like a Fischer-Price toy, but
Wintendo suggests something only slightly more sophisticated than
Game-Boy, if that. Game boy is likely more stable than even XP, which is
better than W98se was

>>  Thanks.
>>

> No prob
>
> P.S.: Please get rid of writing HTML mails ;)

Apologies! I know better. Thunderbird usually presents me a radio button
that gives me the choice of "Text only email" or HTML or HTML+text when
I press send. I must have pressed HTML. If THIS arrives in HTML format,
let me know, I'll have to do something, because I will press "Text only"
this time.

Warmest Regards