spamd & claws mail

Nikolai psalmos at swissinfo.org
Wed Feb 21 08:37:08 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I just did a clean install of Edgy and now installing my apps. Problem
with SpamAssassin plugin in Claws Mail though.

To enable SpamAssassin, spampd daemon should be installed and running
but I can't properly install it, the error and the end of the install
is:

E: spampd: subprocess post-installation script returned error exit
status 4

I have checked and enabled spamd in /etc/default/spamassassin but for
no avail. I have also installed spamc daemon (client daemon for
SpamAssassin). Any ideas?

Thanks,
Nikolai