Palm treo 700p

Richard Mancusi vrman49 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 20:27:25 UTC 2007

On 2/19/07, Scott <slewin at rogers.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your help, it is greatly appreciated.  Sadly, I can not
> find anyone mentioning the 700 anywhere, it must be very new.  But, on
> the other hand, I have seen much about the 600 and 650 and except for a
> few instances they seem to connect well using Jpilot and Kpilot.
>
> --
> Your friend,
> Scott

I am using the 680 on Edgy/Gnome/JPilot - works great.  I also know
several others that have a 680 working well.  There was one person
on this list that followed my instructions and was unable to get it to
work.  The only obvious difference was he did an upgrade and I did
a new install.  Perhaps something was left behind that caused a
problem or something didn't get updated.  At the time he was unable
to join the JPilot list - but I have been told that their list problem is now
fixed.  Why don't you try their list and ask your question.  Don't forget
to mention that you are not using Gnome.

good luck
-rich