[OT] applications

John Dangler jdangler at atlantic.net
Fri Feb 16 08:57:06 UTC 2007

I'm looking to design a user interface for an application, and wanted to
ask the list if they have any suggestions for a "visual layout tool"
that would work?

I've tried to use Eclipse - seems very complex, and the community there
is about as open as the kernel dev irc channel in gentoo...

Nvu might be one possibility

And I did notice that geany is in the repo's as well...

Has anyone here designed user interfaces for apps and, if so, what do
you use?

Thanks for the input.

I'd like to do this app in a language that is scalable, web-enabled, and
can make use of xml doc files...

Any input is appreciated.