Varying proxy settings

Alain Muls alain.muls at telenet.be
Thu Feb 15 21:19:00 UTC 2007

Hi,

I use my PC at home and at work. At work I need to specify proxy settings but
at home, the connection is direct. Ap present I start the desktop and specify
the proxy-settings using kcontrol manually each time I switch from workplace.
I want to use the interfaces possibility to specify using the post-up scripts
the proxy settings for the network. At work they can be defined, but at home
I would like to specify the global proxy settings as http_proxy="". Is this
possible an dhow do you do it.

--

mvg/Alain

Alain Muls                                               Tel +32.2.7426340
Royal Military Academy                          Fax +32.2.7426472
Dep CISS-ASGE                                 alain.muls at telenet.be