[RESOLVED] Re: OopenGL

John Dangler jdangler at atlantic.net
Thu Feb 15 21:13:37 UTC 2007

Thanks for the help!
I did have to turn off the composite to get the package
(mysql-gui-tools) to work.  I must say, though, that I am very
disappointed with both mysql administrator and mysql workbench.
Workbench crashes if you sneeze, and admin doesn't backup databases
correctly.  IMO - don't bother with them...

I do need a decent modeler (open source) if anyone has any recommends.
dbdesigner4 has since quit, since that now became the alpha of
workbench.  I'm going to take another look at DataArchitext
(TheKompany.com) .  Their first offering was very tough to install, and
somewhat kludgy, but it did work well for developing the logical model.
If anyone knows of others, I'm all ears...

Thanks again for the help in getting the openGL working.