Linspire / Ubuntu partnership

mike reiser metalhead1009000 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 16:05:55 UTC 2007

I think this is good, I just hope that some of the accessibility features
found in ubuntu will be implemented in freespire.  I'm totally blind and am
a windows user at present.  Freespire promises easy access for someone who
is used to windows.  I'd therefore like to have a screenreader capable of
supporting that so I can do the same things with Linux that I can with
windows.  Thanks,

Mike aim screen name: chrchmiker.  MSN screen name:miker1988 at cox.net.  Xanga
site: http://www.xanga.com/metalhead1009000Audio blog site:
http://www.gcast.com/user/metalhead1009000/podcast/main