manual partition table

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 16:39:11 UTC 2007

On 05/02/07, Erik Schmidt <eschmidt90 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I like the seperate partition mountedd as a dir, thanks
>
> I assume I just use the "mount" command to do that, yes?

Hi, if you don't care about keeping the Ubuntu install on your Mac,
you can either use the Disk Utility and erase the Ubuntu partition(s).
They will then appear as disk(s) in the Finder.

Alternately, boot into Ubuntu Live and use "sudo parted" to delete the
Ubuntu partitions. Then, boot back into Mac OS X and use the
unassigned space to create a new HFS+ Journalled partition.

PS MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR MAC OS X INSTALL (or, at the very least
your user accounts in /user).

Eric.