Problem burning DVD / Who to assign to in launchpad

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 10:21:53 UTC 2007

On 07/02/07, Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu> wrote:
> Ben Edwards wrote:
> > Have spent quite some time looking on net and this seems to be a
> > problem for many people.  There are even bugs on lanchpad, one VERY
> > old.  Non of there have had much attention, probable cos they have not
> > been assigned to anyone.
> >
> > My first question is who would it be good to assign this to, have had
> > a look around launchpad and cant work out - any ideas.
>
> I would try CDRtools
> (https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cdrtools/+filebug) first.  It may
> be reassigned, but that's a decent start.

I can not assign the bur to CDRtools (or cdrtools) .

(u'ubuntu_dvd+rw-tools.assignee', u'Assigned to', Assignee not found)

Also if I click on (Choose…) link in the 'Assign to' section and enter
and try to look for 'Person or Team' to assign the bug to there is
nothing that looks any good with 'cdr' in the title.

Help!

Ben