Freenet

Gilles Gravier Gilles at Gravier.org
Tue Feb 6 00:33:10 UTC 2007

Depends what kind of errors you get!

There are 2 main areas to look for :

1) Did you properly open NAT redirections in your firewall (if your host
is not directly on the internet, but behind a router)? Read this :
http://freenetproject.org/faq.html#firewall

2) Did you properly select at least 3 known hosts to connect to as a
startup? Read the Important note for first time users at :
http://freenetproject.org/download.html

3) Java. What Java VM are you using? I recommend the sun-java5-* VM.

Your solution probably lies within the answer to one of these 3 questions.

Gilles.

--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>
*=* *http://www.gravier.org/*