Fwd: temporary IP addition to firewall rules

Guillermo Garron guillermo.fedora at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 02:35:02 UTC 2007

Hi, this could be maybe interesting for Ubuntu lists readers, as it
was originally posted to Ubuntu and Fedora Lists, and a good answer
come from the Fedora Lists, I am Top Posting this, because it has
nothing to do with the original post.. Please read the whole thread
from here.
regards,
Guillermo.