gvim colours

Shot (Piotr Szotkowski) shot at hot.pl
Sat Feb 3 18:53:59 UTC 2007

I’ve been using Vim with colorscheme evening, run in gnome-terminal set
to disallow bold text and to use the Rxvt colour palette, and it’s been
working great for me.

So great, in fact, that now, when I want to give GVim a chance,
I can’t stand its default interpretation of the evening colorscheme,
but I have no idea how to make it drop the bold text and use the Rxvt
colour palette. Is it at all doable? If so, how?

Or, to rephrase my question, how to make GVim (below) look the same as
Vim (above) in the following screenshot? http://shot.pl/gvim-colours.png

-- Shot
--
It is not yet possible to change operating system by writing
to /proc/sys/kernel/ostype.                  -- man 2 sysctl