I am in need of some Help on Java & Firefox

Bhavani Shankar R right2bhavi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 13:14:35 UTC 2007

Dear Sir,
you have asked for a general installation without specifying the
error....You might try out these options...
1. you can update the synaptic package manager and search for j2re
1.5plugin.. that is the latest version for firefox
2.0..
2.you can search with the keywords mozilla addons in google and install the
java plugin...
3. you can use the latest version of Easyubuntu(an alternative for
automatix) and  install the java plugin...*easyubuntu*.freecontrib.org/ is
the site where you can download it...
yours faitfully,
Bhavani Shankar.