Wanted: a *nix replacement for Quicken

anthony baldwin anthony.baldwin01 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 30 15:38:19 UTC 2007

Wulfy wrote:
> anthony baldwin wrote:
>> Wulfy wrote:
>>
>>> KMoney2?
>>>

>> I think you mean KMyMoney. (Kwallet is a password manager thingy).
>> There's also gnucash.
>> I don't know if either has all of the capabilities of quicken, though.
>> I've never used quicken.
>>
>> /tony
>>

> Yep.  That's the one.  I think it's because I don't have any money
> that I forgot the "My"...  :@)

I have the same issue...
I don't use any of these tools, because I would only
be sadly chronicling the brief visits what little money I ever see
makes to my hands before moving on to other shores...
It would be more like a guest book, than anything...
"George Washington was here"....

Actually, I track my personal accounts online, and use spreadsheets in OOo
to track my invoices and income for my business.

/tony

--
http://www.baldwinlinguas.com
Translation & Interpreting