Google Talk disabled?

Wade Smart wade at wadesmart.com
Wed Dec 26 16:44:33 UTC 2007

12262007 1033 GMT-6

I finally figured out that my new cable modem firewall is set at the
lowest setting and its blocking google talk, the sending of my email and
even my weather applet from updating. When I turned it off things
started to work. But, there is so way to edit the settings so I have to
figure that out.

Thanks for the info.

Wade