problems with runnung 32bit gutsy domUs on 32bit gutsy dom0 xen server

Tomoki Taniguchi tomoki.taniguchi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 01:49:47 UTC 2007

ok so it seems that the problem is not exactly with gutsy but perhaps
the 32bit kernel
built into gutsy.  I altered the domUs config file to use the
"2.6.19-4-server" kernel
which i installed using the xen-image-2.6.19-4-server package for
compatibility with
the old domUs i created when the servers were feisty based.

doing this seems to have gotten rid of the lock up that i was experiencing with
the 2.6.22.-14-xen kernel during boot up.  though i am not sure what
else this would affect...

-Tomoki

--
Tomoki Taniguchi