Amazon AMI

Dustin Whitney dustin.whitney at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 21:48:27 UTC 2007

No that's not what I'm looking for, but thanks.  Amazon EC2 lets you boot up
an instance of linux for between $0.10 -$0.80/hour.  You are allowed to
build your own images and boot them or use Amazon's pre-built instances,
which are all Fedora Core.  I'd much rather use Ubuntu than Redhat, and I
was just wondering if the Ubuntu guys had thought of providing Amazon EC2
images (called AMIs)

-Dustin