LiveCD Burning Trouble

Steven Zeltmann szeltman631 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 18:14:35 UTC 2007

I have been trying to install Ubuntu on a second hard drive in my computer.
Vista, on the first drive, have practically stopped working and I need a way
to access the files.  I have tried burning the i386 CD on my other computer
with InfraRecorder and ISOrecorder.  I have burned nine disks, but none have
worked.  They all load the boot menu.  Some of them load the kernel, but
others didn't get that far.  Those that actually load the kernel when I
check the CD integrity all say 1 file is bad.  Any ideas?

--
Steven Zeltmann
szeltman631 at gmail.com