Suspend to RAM problem on HP nx6125

Johan Brannlund johan_brn at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 16:17:57 UTC 2007

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:36:04 +0100, Eugen Wintersberger wrote:

> Hi there
>  I have a problem with the suspend to RAM and hibernate modes on my HP
> nx6125 notebook.

That's probably because the Gutsy kernel uses the SLUB allocator, which
breaks suspend if you use fglrx. If you want to have working suspend, you
have to replace the kernel - I use the Feisty kernel, which works fine on
Gutsy. Make sure you also install the corresponding version of linux-
restricted-modules in that case. And you also have to use xorg-driver-
fglrx from Feisty.

Regards,

Johan