GRUB problem every time I reboot

Aart Koelewijn aart at mtack.xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 12 18:12:04 UTC 2007

Op wo, 12-12-2007 te 08:46 -0500, schreef Paul:
> Every time I reboot, I have to go through the whole supergrub CD
> process.  It's a dual boot machine with Windows XP on a separate hard
> drive.  What can I do to fix this?

It is not quite clear what you mean, that may be the reason you get no
answers. If you mean your pc boots from a live CD in your cdrom drive,
it is meant to. You will just have to remove the cd.

If you mean you want to have Windows XP start as default and not Ubuntu,
you will have to edit /boot/grub/menu.lst and make XP your default
there.

If you mean something else, please explain.

Aart