Firefox waving when moving the page up and down

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 15:07:53 UTC 2007

On Dec 12, 2007 2:59 PM, Paul <pfortin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 12, 2007 9:54 AM, Steve Flynn <anothermindbomb at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I know exactly what you mean. This is a graphical effect caused by
> > > turning "Display Enhancements" on. I have it on in my ubuntu
> > > environment.
> >
> > That would affect all applications though Bob  - Meg only seemed to
> > get this waving issue within Firefox, according to her description.
>
> She said it happened to a bunch of different applications.

Fair enough - I saw the multiple references to firefox and the final
line stating "so I was wondering what caused some of my applications
to wave instead of scroll." and assume it was limited to some
applications and not all of them (Synaptic, Firefox and Mozilla to be
precise).

--
Steve
people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0