Facebook very slow

John Dangler jdangler at terremark.com
Sun Dec 9 04:25:57 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com on behalf of Linda Hanigan
Sent: Sat 12/8/2007 6:32 PM
To: Ubuntu user technical support,  not for general discussions
Subject: Facebook very slow

My teenagers complain that facebook is considerably slower on the Ubuntu
6.06 computer than on the Windows XP computer. They don't notice the
speed difference when just visiting sites. Any ideas?
                            Thanks
                            Linda
Linda~
Please be careful with FaceBook. Recent discoveries about the site and some of the practices there have raised a few alarms in the security community.

Ubu community - this is not an invite for an OT topical thread. I apologize for the jump, but since the OP has children on the site, I thought it necessary.