Fire Fox crashes very often

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 00:16:33 UTC 2007

On Friday 07 December 2007 17:15:44 Shrikar archak wrote:
> Same here for me firefox crashes whenever I try to view a page with flash
> contents in it.
> Have the latest flash plugin still facing the issue.
> Please let me know if  there is a work around
>
> Thanks,
> Shrikar

Hi Shrikar

Not really a work around or fix but maybe try another browser like opera for
example. Or you could try ies4linux which installs the flash plugin for IE in
the process as well

James

PS
Just saw in a thread elsewhere it tends to happen when in 16 bit colour mode
and a change to 24 bit seems to fix it for some