mount

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Fri Dec 7 06:22:06 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 21:35 -0500, Erik Schmidt wrote:
> I suspect that this has something to do with the fact the my mac
> partition is hfs+, but I'm not sure if that's the case and I haven't
> clue as to how to work around this.
>
> Google yields nothing, so all help is appreciated.

When I google for hfs+ AND linux AND write, I get many hits, one of
which is this: http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_hfsplus

It says, "the Linux kernel does not support writing to HFS+ journals,
writing to a hfsplus partition is recommended only after disabling
journaling" and shows how to do that. Maybe this helps ...