flashplugin-nonfree: Doesn't work

abby abbigss at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:52:45 UTC 2007

İ had the same problem. I think there is a bug in new version of firefox.

For complete solution,

- go to
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

- download the file in  option 1...
- extract the file..
- Run ./flashplayer-installer (in the same folder ofcourse)
- enter the location " /usr/lib/firefox "  when asked,  (not
/usr/lib/mozilla)
- restart firefox
- enjoy