Driver:::NETGEAR WG311v3

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Wed Dec 5 18:40:28 UTC 2007

Ambuj Thacker wrote:

>      I bought s new wireless adaptor of Netgear WG311v3. THe chipset is of
> MARVEL. I am running Ubuntu 7.04 on my system. I am unable to configure
> and use the adapter. Kindly help me out....

You haven't given us nearly enough information.  Many network products use
multiple chipsets (consequently, different drivers) for what they call the
same product.

What sort of wireless adaptor is it (USB, PCMCIA, PCI)?  Depending which it
is, what does "lspci" or "lsusb" show for it?  Have you tried ndiswrapper?
--
derek