Evo!!!!!

John Dangler jdangler at terremark.com
Wed Dec 5 15:39:08 UTC 2007

All~
I am having a real problem with evo crashing.  On approximately every
other email I send, evo crashes. When I restart it, it re-sends the
messages. I'm getting annoying emails from clients telling me that my
company email is screwed up because they are getting duplicate messages
from me.  I cannot make a case for this desktop without evo, since the
mainstay of the mail servers use exchange and active directory, and we
need to have calendars, mail, etc., bundled to look just like u-no-hoo.

Has anyone else seen this behavior and is there a way to make it quit?
I'm running 7.10 with Evo 2.12.1 (latest release from apt).

Thanks, as always for any enlightenment...

jack