Pointer Scheme

Willis gods-servant at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 4 05:27:40 UTC 2007

Caleb Marcus wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 22:28 -0600, Willis wrote:
>> Caleb Marcus wrote:
>> >>

>> > You can get them at http://gnome-look.org (look under X11 mouse
>> > pointers.) You put them in your ~/.icons directory, which you can get
>> > to by opening your home folder and going to View>Show Hidden Files.
>> > Then, you'll be able to see and select them in System>Preferences>Mouse
>> Oh yes, thank you for taking a stab at it.
>>

> You need to extract the contents of the archive before you put it in
> ~/.icons
Al right, I downloaded Faber basic and placed it in the Home/.icon
directory.  Now, in addition to the other fifty or so I see Faber Basic,
however, at the Mouse Preferences they are still not there but Faber
Basic does appear in the Cursor Theme Graphical interface but it still
cannot be applied.

Bill Taylor
Killer Spade 806
CE 1969