Pointer Scheme

Willis gods-servant at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 4 03:32:20 UTC 2007

Danny Colligan wrote:
> System->Preferences->Appearance is the place it sounds like you want.
> If you want to change the mouse cursor icon (I think this is what you
> are asking about), go to the Theme tab and click on the Customize
> button.  In that dialog, go to the pointer tab.
>
> Danny Colligan

Actually I am running v.7.10 and I have installed a number of cursor
themes with Adept Manager and when I go to System>Preferences> Cursor
Selection I see them displayed but if I Dbl Clk one, highlight one and
click Install Theme or click Go To Theme Folder, nothing happens.  I
can't seem to even enlarge the pointers I have, the Human looking ones.