2 hard disks

Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com
Mon Dec 3 19:53:11 UTC 2007

Would you mind clearing something up for me.  I thought the HDx was for
IDE drives while the SDx was for the SCSI drives, not primary and
secondary.  And if I am correct, I have this machine I am building where
the drive is SATA and it is recognized as my SD0 drive.

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.