Virtualization software

James Macele Jones macele.jones at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 04:24:19 UTC 2007

VirtualBox works fine for me. It's easy to configure and it's free.

The only issue I have had with VirtualBox is that NAT doesn't work at
all. In order to get packets to the guest OS I was forced to use a
bridge and virtual interfaces.

But that was simple enough and the instructions can be found in the
manual on the VirtualBox website.

-Macele