AGP Voltage

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Sun Dec 2 03:55:40 UTC 2007

Is there some utility that can tell what voltage being supplied by the AGP
slot? I bought some used OEM rebranded Matrox G400 cards off eBay, and can't
find model numbers that tell what generation of cards they are. I read
somewhere that early models only worked at 3.3V, while most can run 1.5V.
Some modern motherboards can be damaged using 3.3V-only cards, and don't want
to take unnecessary risk.
--
"   Our Constitution was made only for a moral
and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409