Install?

Bruce Marshall bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Sat Dec 1 17:07:37 UTC 2007

On Saturday 01 December 2007, Willis wrote:
> Mario Vukelic wrote:
> > On Sat, 2007-12-01 at 00:23 -0600, Willis wrote:
> >> when I apt-get the Bibletime the Adept Manager
> >> reports it is unable to find it.
> >
> > Do you have the "universe" repository enabled? See
> > https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Repositories
>
> probably not but that will not teach me what I need to know.

Noit a good answer.....

In order to help you, it is best to know what you have tried up to the point
of the question and also your environment.

What your answer suggests is that we answer your question with ALL the
possible options and tell you EVERYTHING about each possibility.

We are volunteers here (and you will become one too) and it is best to answer
questions asked of you and then if that leads to more questions, so be it.

We are here to help, not to teach, but learning is all part of the process.