Install?

Willis gods-servant at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 1 07:00:18 UTC 2007

Caleb Marcus wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-12-01 at 00:23 -0600, Willis wrote:
>> Thanks Tony.  I have the Gnome Bible and it is not satisfactory at all
>> for serious work and when I apt-get the Bibletime the Adept Manager
>> reports it is unable to find it.
>>
>> As for the ter balls I have unzipped them to files and found nothing to
>> install them with and I just put them into a directory to wait for an
>> answer.
>>

> What game, and what's the name of the bible program?
Ubuntu Linux Bible and Flight Gear-0.9.10.  Please bear with me and help
me learn what to do with a tar ball and do not try to teach me the local
idiot way of doing this.  I know Windows inside out and I am abandoning
MS in favor of Linux and I'm not the type that ever trys to insist that
everything be perfectly simple.  I enjoy a challenge.