dpkg

hong zhang henryzhang62 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 15:01:05 UTC 2007

Peter,

I also want to have dillo installed to my arm board
which does not have apt-get and dpkg.

1.Would you please tell me how to do it?
2. dillo can run in my i386 laptop but format is not
   look good as firefox when I access to www.yahoo.com

   or any other website. Do you have same problem?

---henry

--- Peter Garrett <peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au>