list messages get sent to spam

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 03:42:07 UTC 2007

<<On 8/17/07, das দাশ <dasd.here at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 18:55 +0100, SteVe Cook wrote:
> > That's the worrying bit, the fact that it has already labelled and
> > still
> > ends up in the spam folder.
> >

> I think it has started very recently. My uneducated guess is that
> someone in Google tweaked something in its spam-algorithm, and all these
> problems started creeping in. Not just the list messages, many of the
> gmail accounts of many of the people I know have started behaving very
> queerly in recent times about what is spam and what is not.
>
> ---
> das>>

Hi das

And what's worse is that unlike other free email services, gmail hasn't seen
fit to allow us to disable the feature for our accounts should it prove more
of a prob than a blessing. And it aint no blessing as it is. They suggest
whitelisting people. But how do you whitelist a discussion group I asked
them? I'd suggest for people to contact gmail directly to complain and ask
them to allow the feature to be turned off our end if wanted

James

PS
This mail was in my spam folder