pdf editor

das দাশ dasd.here at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 01:25:56 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 17:05 -0400, Jimmy Wu wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone knew of any pdf editors for Ubuntu?  I
> couldn't
> find any with the Add/Remove tool.
> Specifically, all I need to do is split a large pdf into several
> smaller
> chunks.

'pdf-tk' was suggested. Another very useful tool is 'pdfjam'. This
package includes 3 binaries. This is a small package, but, it has
'pdftex' as a back-end dependency which is quite a large installation.
This 'pdfjam' thing gave me actually all kinds of liberty to do anything
I want with a pdf.

--
das