debiani386 at gmail.com has invited you to have a 3D avatar chat

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 02:30:17 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 22 August 2007 11:53:36 Joel Bryan Juliano wrote:
> This reminds me of a 3d chat software that interface with Wildcat BBS.
> I can't remember the name that door.. I miss Wildcat BBS, the endless
> nights in bliss of playing Falcon's Eye and LORD.. ;-)

Hi Joel

I've seen this sorta thing b4. Likely cj didn't send it himself. I got one
from a friend once so I joined it. Next thing the list got one apparently
from me so I really got stuck into the staff of the site and promptly left
it. To cj, if you start getting messages that people have accepted your
friendship requests yet you didn't send any. Get the hell outta there!

James