krdc cursor when used w/gnome

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 22 00:05:21 UTC 2007

As many Kubuntu users probably know, krdc is a remote desktop client
that allows you to connect via VNC and RDP. I use it on my gnome desktop
as it's interface is considerably better than Gnome-RDP etc.

The only real problem that I have with krdc is: when connected to the
remote target, the client mouse cursor is a tiny box rather than a
traditional arrow type cursor. This makes it difficult to see where the
mouse is on the target machine.
  Anyone else noticed this problem, and perhaps figured out how to get
the cursor to show a standard default arrow cursor?