Check out this email....[Fwd: The next big thing for websites]

Wade Smart wade at wadesmart.com
Sun Aug 19 23:16:24 UTC 2007

08192007 1813 GMT-6 DST

I dont know. I know right now its not accessible from another computer.
But if you look at the screen on localhost it says the url so its got
its hooks in the system. Im doing a full system scan for that url in any
file to see if its done something.

I dont understand how it did it but to me, this is a problem.

wade