image file !

John Dangler jdangler at terremark.com
Sun Aug 19 21:34:21 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com on behalf of Felipe Figueiredo
Sent: Sun 8/19/2007 1:18 PM
To: Ubuntu user technical support,  not for general discussions
Subject: Re: image file !

On 8/19/07, John Dangler <jdangler at terremark.com> wrote:
> truecrypt

Will it ever be available in the repositories?

Not being a maintainer of either Kubuntu or truecrypt, I really wouldn't
know the answer to that question.  However, if you google for *How to truecrypt ubuntu*
you'll find a couple of very good installation / setup procedures on this.  I use tc
for a variety of purposes, and it works very well.

The only caveat for tc is that there was a gui which was written for it that did work
in an earlier version of Ubuntu that no longer works (at least not in Feisty).