Two operating systems

Jimmy Wu jimmywu013+ubuntu-user-list at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 18:07:09 UTC 2007

On 8/18/07, Bob Hentges <bob at hentges.lu> wrote:

> On 8/18/07, William Temple <williamtemple at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I need to have windows XP on my system but would also like to use
> UBUNTU.
> >
> > I made a partition for Ubuntu of 29 gig,
>
> Hm, fine ...
>
> And what exactly is your question? :)
>
> Me thinks he wants a dual boot setup, for which there are tons of
faqs/tutorials/how-tos out there, as long as one is willing to look.  Try
google, google.com/linux, ubuntuforums.org, or the ubuntu distro home help
page.
I don't have any links to such resources saved myself (otherwise I would
post them here), but someone else out there might be able to help.

--
Jimmy