Apache & MYSQL

Twaha Daudi tdmlwilo at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 09:24:23 UTC 2007

hello all,
I am installing apache,php and mysql on ubuntu feist desktop.Done the following
 1.installed apache and tested through  http://localhost/ and get the following result.It works!,
  but when I tried to restart the apache through
   sudo /etc/init.d/apache2   restart     getting the following errors

apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName
apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName

I thing it should point to 127.0.0.1, I have checked on the  apache2.conf where I can change but didnt find it.

 2.Then tried to install MySQL  and  tested,but when I try to connect to the  mysql through command line, I get  the  following error.
error: 'Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)'

I have tried to go and got this link from Ubuntu forum but didn't get clue. here it is http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=441019&page=3
Please I need your help.

Thanks