list messages get sent to spam

das দাশ dasd.here at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 05:51:22 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 18:55 +0100, SteVe Cook wrote:
> That's the worrying bit, the fact that it has already labelled and
> still
> ends up in the spam folder.

I think it has started very recently. My uneducated guess is that
someone in Google tweaked something in its spam-algorithm, and all these
problems started creeping in. Not just the list messages, many of the
gmail accounts of many of the people I know have started behaving very
queerly in recent times about what is spam and what is not.

---
das