Fernando's massive sig(now off-topic but in-thread)

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Wed Aug 15 14:41:38 UTC 2007

Derek Broughton wrote:
> Bart Silverstrim wrote:
>> While I'm not Matt, I am a bit of an email retentive...
>
> Wow.  That diatribe was a whole lot worse than seeing (or ignoring) a couple
> of extra lines in Fernando's .sig

    Actually, no...like a lightning strike, these things gather every
day until they have to cut loose.  This morning's replies shows as if
not one word was said...

  Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
  Evansville, IN                              http://Fahrlander.net/brian
  ICQ: 5119262                         AOL/Yahoo/GoogleTalk: WheelDweller