setting up beryl

cj debiani386 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 17:10:39 UTC 2007

believe it or not, im using an ATI motherboard (maybe the same
chipset?). the manufacturer gave very very very little details about
what was in the computer and the manufacturers website is messed up (i
noticed that the drivers and software on there site didnt work with this
computer. even the bios updating software was designed for another
computer), so i cant tell you for sure what ATI mobo i have

--cj