Fernando's massive signature, again WAS [gutsy] mount, unmount, new mount will mark disk as readonly

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Tue Aug 14 16:23:05 UTC 2007

(``-_-´´) -- Fernando wrote:
> On 8/14/07, Felipe Figueiredo <philsf79 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tuesday 14 August 2007 11:00:32 Derek Broughton wrote:
>>
>>> Since when did PGP signatures count?  Don't you guys have anything better to
>>> do than count the lines in a .sig?
>> I don't. Oh, wait, I do.

     :)

>> I wonder when will my favorite mail client will implement the auto-hiding of
>> [re-]quoted text like gmail does. It's so nice on the eyes. Tell you what - I
>> will redefine 'my favorite mail client' as 'the first one to implement this
>> kind of stuff. Could any kind soul advertise it when it exists?
>
> Kmail lets who choose how many levels of quote text you see.
> I currently have 2!

     And I'm making three.  :)

     Most (not just Linux) clients now make the PGP stuff invisible, at
least when it's correct...not botched in editing, etc..

  Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
  Evansville, IN                              http://Fahrlander.net/brian
  ICQ: 5119262                         AOL/Yahoo/GoogleTalk: WheelDweller