not enough memory?

Mihamina Rakotomandimby mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Fri Aug 10 23:23:01 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-10 at 14:38 -0500, Brian Fahrlander wrote:
>      My fattest system around here has 1/2G; it's probably not a
> shortage of memory, it's probably using a version of Linux that isn't
> released yet.

By the way, here is the message:
	Your computer does not have enough free memory to automatically
	analyze the problem and send a report to the developers.

And on other hand, I needed to run a distribution _integrating_ all the
needed stuff to enable my Intel 4965 Wireless chipset. Fesity does not.
I know I can do it a manual way, but I'd rather use a not-yet-released
version than snipping my system with wild "make; make install" methods.